In order to maintain the reliability and quality of the services provided to its existing and potential customers, the Dragon Rouge Agency would like to remind users that consultation and/or use of the website www.dragonrouge.com implies acceptance and compliance with the conditions set out below, and laws applicable in France in communication on the Internet.
The terms Agency or Dragon Rouge Agency or Dragon Rouge define all French or foreign subsidiaries that are part of the Dragon Rouge Group. All brands mentioned on the website www.dragonrouge.com, particularly:
- names, logos, figurative marks, product names and / or services that are quoted or reproduced on the website www.dragonrouge.com are the exclusive property of advertisers, clients of Dragon Rouge Agency. As such, the user may not, under any circumstances use even partially, reproduce or represent these brands (unless prior written permission of the owners of trademarks). In the absence of a prior written agreement by the owners of trademarks, operation and / or use of these marks is strictly prohibited.
- the DRAGON ROUGE brand are trademarks belonging to Dragon Rouge. Use of the DRAGON ROUGE brand is therefore strictly prohibited on any grounds whatsoever without the prior written agreement of the Agency.
PROPER USAGE – LIABILITY
The aim of the website www.dragonrouge.com is to present the Agency's vision, the services it offers and the latest creations it has developed for its customers. Information may be presented in any of the following ways:
- Texts in the form of PDF, Flash, PowerPoint, Excel or Word presentations
- photographs, illustrations, graphics and pictures in all formats
- films and soundtracks
- zipped documents
hereafter referred to as Documents (this list is non-exhaustive). In any case, users should note the following:
- Documents and, more generally, the content of the www.dragonrouge.com website are available for consultation only,
- Documents and, more generally, the content of the www.dragonrouge.com website are not contractually binding,
Some features of the website www.dragonrouge.com require the use of the following software:
- does not guarantee that the information uploaded to www.dragonrouge.com is correct, although it uses its best efforts to ensure that such information is correct. As such, the Agency may not be held liable for any damage or loss suffered by any user after consulting such information
- reserves the right to change www.dragonrouge.com either partially or in full. Any such change will come into effect as soon as it is uploaded to the above-mentioned website. Users are held to have accepted any such change in future consultations.
- declines all liability for any difficulties encountered while accessing the website or for any communication failure. The Agency does not guarantee that the server hosting the www.dragonrouge.com website is free of viruses nor does it guarantee against any technical problems arising that may damage the components or data stored on the user's computer.
TRANSFER OF RIGHTS
In accordance with national and international law governing copyright and intellectual property (or similar rights), the use, reproduction, distribution, marketing, extraction or modification of any and all of the content of the website www.dragonrouge.com is strictly prohibited. The Dragon Rouge Agency does not transfer any intellectual property rights in respect of the Documents and, more generally, of the content of the www.dragonrouge.com website, in any form whatsoever. In accordance with the above-mentioned rules of proper usage, consultation of Documents may not be interpreted as constituting a transfer, even partial or temporary, of reproduction rights, performance rights or adaptation rights for all or part of the texts, methodological presentations or visual or graphic items contained on the www.dragonrouge.com website. The conditions of use attached to the Documents and, more generally, the content of the www.dragonrouge.com website are as follows:
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED – TEXTS, VISUAL, GRAPHIC OR SOUND FILES ARE AVAILABLE SOLELY FOR CONSULTATION ON THE DRAGON ROUGE WEBSITE. REPRODUCTION AND/OR DISTRIBUTION PROHIBITED.
In the event of an exceptional reproduction and/or distribution authorisation agreed by the Dragon Rouge Agency, as set out in a prior written agreement, the following note must be added:
COPYRIGHT © 2009 Dragon Rouge. All trademarks registered. All rights reserved.
Models, performers and generally all persons represented in photographs and films posted on the website www.dragonrouge.com have consented to the use of their image as part of the services provided for clients of the Dragon Rouge agency. Employees and managers of the Agency whose image is used on the website www.dragonrouge.com have consented to the use of graphic material as part of the site and only in this frame. Failing of a written agreement previously made by customers and / or the Dragon Rouge Agency, the use of the image the aforementioned persons is strictly prohibited in any capacity whatsoever.
INFORMATIONS GATHERED – CONFIDENTIALITY
The configuration of the www.dragonrouge.com website allows the Dragon Rouge Agency to retrieve information on website users, the aim being to get to know you better and to understand and respond to your needs and wants. Subject to your agreement, we can also send you regular updates that may be of interest to you. If you do not wish this information to be gathered, you can configure your browser to block any cookies coming from our website. Dragon Rouge is committed to maintaining strict confidentiality regarding such information which may in no case be subject to resale and / or communicated to third parties. You may also choose not to enter any contact information, thus preventing us from contacting you. The Dragon Rouge Agency would like to draw your attention to the fact that, in accordance with the French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, users have the right to access, correct or delete their personal information: to do this, users should send an email to the following address: Julie Chevrier.
APPLICABLE LAW – COMPETENT COURT
32, rue Pagès – 92150 Suresnes – France
S.A.S with share capital of €6,492,720 – Company registration no. 384 527 925 (RCS Nanterre)
Tel: + 184.108.40.206.50.55
COPYRIGHT © 2011 Dragon Rouge. All trade marks registered. All rights reserved.